Are you a teacher, student or an organisation with something to say?
Write for us
We love to hear from teachers, students and organisations about anything to do with education.
We accept posts of all shapes and sizes as long as they are relevant to the education industry – our users are all current students or teachers and they love to read your stories, tips and content. Feel free to contact us if you want to submit an article.
- Posts should be at least 500+ words long or more. We only want the best for our readers and posts shorter than this tend to be less helpful.
- We only accept articles that are written in English.
- Articles must be written by you and totally original!
- No bad language
- Not overly promotional – if you are trying to sell something or you are overly promoting your site, then we’re not interested. You need to have something interesting and relevant to talk about. We are happy to provide a backlink in return.
- Not filled with spammy links OR more than one link to your site.
- We reserve the right to format the submitted article. This tends to be only correcting spelling & grammar and adding any additional images needed to make the article more visually appealing, though it depends on the individual post.
Your work, your credit
If you are successful in submitting an article to us, we will always give you full credit. You can also include a bit of information about you and your website (if you have 1), as well as links to your Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or any other social media profiles you may have.